Welcome to Gold Pediatrics
We want new families to know that we at Gold Pediatrics LLC are here to serve you through the good times and the difficult times.
Please use our website to learn more about the doctors, nurse practitioners and staff that will provide excellent care for your family. You also can use the website to learn general information about the practice, such as hours of operation, directions, how to schedule appointments, and other useful information.
At Gold Pediatrics LLC, we work as a team to provide your family excellent service. Everyone here has been trained to perform their duties to provide your family with the services needed, be it an appointment, medications, well care, help with insurance, or simply a smiling face.
Some things you should know.
- At Gold Pediatrics LLC, we provide vaccinations in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Advisory Committee of Immunization Practices(ACIP) and the American Academy of Pediatrics(AAP). We cannot make individual vaccination schedules for families. We do not provide service for families that decide not to vaccinate their children, because not vaccinating children goes against the recommendations of the ACIP and the AAP.
- We provide care from birth to age 21 years old.
- Families are seen by appointment only. Please call our office to schedule, we have same day or next day appointments. We do not see patients who walk into the office without an appointment.
- If you have a vaccination record for your child, it is helpful if you would bring it to your first visit.
- We try to give every family as much time as they need during their visit. This sometimes causes us to run behind on our appointment times. Please be understanding in this regard. We will try to stay on schedule.
- Everyone at Gold Pediatrics LLC will treat your family with respect and kindness. Please reciprocate by treating the staff and doctors with respect and kindness in return.
- We at Gold Pediatrics LLC want to provide you with the best experience possible. Please let us know when and how we can do better.
- To honor God in our service.
- To provide excellent medical care to the families we serve.
- To be a helpful resource to the community we serve.
- To provide medical guidance to the community we serve.
- To be proactive in providing medical care.
- To protect the families we serve, as best we can, from making unhealthy choices.
- To support the families we serve, as best we can, during medically difficult times.
- To advocate for the families we serve, where possible, within the medical and educational systems.
- To provide positive role models for the families we serve.
- To provide a workplace environment that ensures a sense of support, respect and kindness.
- To provide a workplace environment that promotes creativity and continuing education, while remaining true to the core principles of established medical ethics.
- To provide a workplace environment that promotes honesty, safety, a strong work ethic and a sense of purpose.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below and bring them with you to your child's first appointment or you may email completed forms to [email protected]. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
Online forms coming soon.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate Rockville pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.